NotifyMe Facebook Twitter

Student Registration

Welcome to Carroll County Schools!  We strive to make the registration process as easy as possible for all families in Carroll County. Registration for students new to Carroll County will be conducted at the Student Registration Center located at the Carroll County Board of Education at 164 Independence Drive, Carrollton, GA 30116.

Hours of Operation

Office Hours:  Monday – Friday 8:00 – 4:00

School Attendance Areas

Students must attend the school located in the school attendance area in which they live unless you have obtained a waiver. Call us (770-832-3568) if you have questions locating your attendance area school or look under the “Parents” tab on the home page of the Carroll County Schools web site.

Student Registration

All students entering Carroll County Schools for the first time or returning to Carroll County Schools from another school district should register at the Student Registration Center. Parents of students transferring from one Carroll County School to another school in the district should register their child at the appropriate school within their attendance area.

Carroll County Schools, in its enrollment procedures, requirements and processes does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, or immigration status.

 Documents that will be requested when enrolling students

?  Certified Copy of the Birth Certificate

?  Georgia Immunization Form 3231 

(If you are enrolling from another state, please contact the Carroll County Health Department to have your student's immunization record transferred to Georgia Form 3231. The Carroll County Health Department's phone number is 770.836.6667)

?  Georgia Eye, Ear and Dental Form 3300

?  Student’s Social Security Card or Waiver

?  Parent/Guardianship Proof of Identification

?  Custody/Guardianship Papers (if applicable)

?  Withdrawal Form from the Previous School (if applicable)

?  Last Report Card (if applicable)

?  Discipline history for Middle and High School Students

?  Student’s Transcript for all High School Students

?  Proof of Residence

 The following items are accepted as proof of residency:

If you rent: Bring current lease agreement and current utility bill or connection receipt. Utility bills must be no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection. Both the lease agreement and utility bill in the parent or legal guardian’s name. 

If you own: Bring your current mortgage statement or tax bill and current utility or connection receipt. Utility bills must be, no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection.

Multi-Family Residence Form: If you are living with family or friends the Property Owner/Renter Affidavit Form signed by the home owner and notarized. You will need a current lease agreement, mortgage statement or tax bill provided by the homeowner and current utility bill or connection receipt. Current utility bills (no more than 45 days old).

Other Forms that may need to be completed at time of registration:

Student Registration Form
Home Language Survey
Parent Occupational Survey
Families in Transition (FIT) Information Sheet
Families in Transition (FIT) Questionnaire Form

Non-Resident Enrollment

Carroll County School System is now accepting applications for non-resident enrollment. Non-Resident Enrollment Applications will be available for students living out of Carroll County Schools attendance areas. The annual Non-Resident Enrollment Fee is $350 per family. Please submit a completed form for each student along with a $25 application fee per family to:

Carroll County Schools
attn: Student Services
164 Independence Drive
Carrollton, GA  30116

Folder Student Registration Documentation (10 Files)
pdf file Proof of Residency Requirements List
pdf file Georgia Immunization Requirements
pdf file Student Registration Form
pdf file Home Language Survey
pdf file Parent Occupational Survey
pdf file Household Information Form
pdf file Property Owner/Renter Affidavit
pdf file Families in Transition Information Sheet
pdf file Families in Transition Questionnaire Form
pdf file Non-Resident Student Application

Carroll County Schools wishes to meet the needs of all of its students and families. If any member of your family needs assistance or has any questions regarding mobility impaired issues or handicapped access, please contact the principal of your local school. Carroll County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability in any of its educational programs, employment practices, or other services and activities.